Learn To Invest
Stocks Special Reports LICs Credit Funds ETFs Tools SMSFs
Video Archive Article Archive
News Stocks Special Reports Funds ETFs Features SMSFs Learn
About

Company News Summary

REA Group Announces Form 10-Q Filed by News with SEC

13 May 2019  |  09:04:00  |  Associate analysts  |  Increase  |  Decrease  |  

Original announcement: Form 10-Q filed by News Corp with SEC

REA Group announced Form 10-Q filed by News with SEC. News and Telstra combined their respective 50% interests in Foxtel and News 100% interest in FOX SPORTS Australia into a new company, which the company refers to as new Foxtel (the Transaction). Following the completion of the Transaction, News Corp owns a 65% interest in the combined business, with Telstra owning the remaining 35%.

Please click here for full details

See more ASX300 News Announcements