Morningstar Investor users sign in here.

Company Profile

  • Business description

    Accor operates 821,518 rooms across roughly 50 brands addressing the economy through luxury segments as of Dec. 31, 2023. Ibis (economy scale) is the largest brand (35% of total rooms at the end of 2023), followed by midscale brands Mercure (16%) and Novotel (13%). FRHI offers additional luxury and North American exposure. After the sale of the majority of HotelInvest (owned assets) in 2018-19, the majority of total EBITDA comes from asset-light managed and franchised hotels. Europe and North Africa represent 44% of rooms, Asia-Pacific 34%, the Americas 13%, and India, Middle East, and Africa 10%. Premium, midscale, and economy are 86% of total rooms, while luxury and lifestyle are the remaining 14%.

  • Contact

    82, Rue Henri Farman
    Tour Sequana, Issy-les-Moulineaux
    Paris 92130
    FRA

    T: +33 145388600

    https://group.accor.com

  • Sector

    Consumer Cyclical

    Stock type

    Cyclical

  • Industry

    Lodging

    Fiscal Year End

    31 December 2024

    Employees

    223,279

Stocks News & Analysis

video

Our view of Australian banks

Our latest banking industry pulse explored the state of the industry.
stocks

Our top opportunities in the asset manager sector

Signs of stabilisation, but competitive positioning still weakening against passive investments.
stocks

How to assess a company’s debt load

BHP is used as an example to show how to assess the impact of too much debt on financial risk and flexibility.

Markets

Index
Last price
Change
% Change
All Ordinaries 8,009.40 40.80 -0.51%
CAC 40 8,086.63 75.80 0.95%
DAX 40 18,112.92 182.60 1.02%
Dow JONES (US) 38,177.23 193.99 0.51%
FTSE 100 7,990.03 5.55 -0.07%
HKSE 16,600.46 121.23 -0.72%
NASDAQ 16,226.41 51.31 0.32%
Nikkei 225 39,232.80 290.75 -0.74%
NZX 50 Index 11,916.78 14.54 -0.12%
S&P 500 5,147.72 24.31 0.47%
S&P/ASX 200 7,752.50 35.60 -0.46%
SSE Composite Index 3,057.38 37.90 1.26%

Market Movers

Name
Last price
Change
% Change
Sayona Mining Ltd SYA 0.04 0.00 -2.56%
Genex Power Ltd GNX 0.27 0.00 0.00%
South32 Ltd S32 3.44 0.15 4.56%
Red 5 Ltd RED 0.43 0.01 -1.16%
Bowen Coking Coal Ltd BCB 0.05 0.00 -4.26%
The Star Entertainment Group Ltd SGR 0.49 0.02 -3.96%
Piedmont Lithium Inc PLL 0.29 0.08 39.02%
Alumina Ltd AWC 1.59 0.09 6.00%
Telstra Group Ltd TLS 3.71 0.05 -1.33%
Imugene Ltd IMU 0.09 0.00 -1.09%